We get it, we really do. Hours upon hours spent grinding it out in training and versus, yet it feels like you’re just treading water. It is possible that you may be suffering from a terminal case of being free. But fret not, you are not alone!
The Five Stages of Being Free
1. Denial - “The connection was really laggy.”
2. Anger - “They’re cheating, spamming is cheap!”
3. Bargaining – “If they would just buff my character and nerf everyone else, this would be fair.”
4. Depression – “This game is bad and I will never improve.”
5. Acceptance – Buy this shirt.